Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ra End of times

Saturday 9:50 p.m.

I meditated for an about an hour and a half this morning then the Domestic Bliss and I went up to the UsherHall to see the Dalai Lama.

I don't do rodents, but I went to form a queue, waiting to wave. I want to make a DVD about ra bliss, and when that happens maybe I can ask the DL what is ra bliss, but until then I'm just in the queue.

Not far from there is the flat of Beef McDuck. I showed up to listen to Celtic putting the huns to the sword, and to drink some home made beer.
_
I'm supposed to be a buddhist. If Ra Beef phones me up sometime and asks me to cut someone's head off, I should just do this. Ra Beef McDuck has exactly the same brain as me. He is family. We are part of the same thing. He does not meditate enough to get ra bliss. I could not explain to him all about ra bliss and how you should get it. I would kill someone, and I would cut them up, and eat them, if Beef told me that was necessary. I would chop them up into little pieces and then eat them. Even although he is too dumb to meditate, he is still my nephew. Don't fuck with us. Just don't. At the end of the day, we are not bourgouis. You should have big families with lots of boys in them. And tell them how disgusting the bourgouis are, and how you can eat them if y0u like.

The middle class people. The protestants. The uselessness. Those fung basturns who tried to keep us down. Well, let's not mess about with these compassionateness fuckpigs. They're all going to hell.

If there is not a hell, we've just made one.

And maybe we can all sit in it together!
]
Such extremes of bliss today. You can stand in front of it. You can wave your arms. You can say, Oh no! You can say what you like. This is RaBlissBlog. Other powered! Full on! Ra bliss. Comment right now for a description of ra bliss!

10:10 p.m.
Hello, you Masai Warriors! How are you, Jack the Spam Robot? The blogpatrol has said that only half the people come here anymore. Well, let's get rid of some more of you!
I hate you middle class people. You think you're smart! Morons! Fung off! Go and read something else! I've always despised middle class people. You are the problem. Go and commit suicide.

Well, that's the end of the compassionate altruistic lesson for today.

1:00 a.m.
This wonderful stuff is called Paulaner Oktberfest Bier. Although I jibe Adolf about the genocide committed by those nazi friends of his, the German rules are wonderful. This is a gorgeous and wonderful beer and I will have few retributions from drinking it.

The only people who come to this blog now that I have been so rude are probably Adolf and Eric. I think we should take to the beach and sing drinking songs and look up at the starry starry night.

If any of my blood relatives read this and don't meditate .... I have to try where it counts. Ma maw. The kid. The Domestic Bliss. Further blood. You may be genetically pre-disposed. In fact, of course, we are. The I and I. So don't tell me you can't get ra bliss. Between me and you, that's too stupid for us!

And so is ra bliss. I've swooned into bliss today. Came home. Lay on the floor. Hard to remember what it looks like with your eyes shut when you're a flatheid. It wasn't like that. Huge expanse of bliss. The reverend and sensei must start getting this right soon, or I'm weird. Or weirdly lucky. Ra bliss changed today. It really did. Felt as if you could have stayed. Bliss and little noise. Almost no ideations. Just overwhelmed by this. It's 1:45 a.m. All my relatives should get ra bliss!

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

If you didn't want me to poach your readership, you should have posted nude hotboy pictures. But it's never too late!

While you were watching the sectarian pedal violence, The Aussies were tanking the Brits at rugby league. Now there's a sport with a decent scoreline, none of your 0-0 with a penalty shootout.

I know and love Paulaner Weisse. If the Oktoberfest is anything like it, you'll awake with an anti-hangover, feeling better than if you hadn't drunk. Are you a fortunate creature perchance?

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.