Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ra Good Intentions!

Wednesday 1:35 p.m.
Capn Jambo, who lives in Louissiana surrounded by nukes, is going to see the Dalai Lama on Saturday. The DL is talking to some neuroscience conference and I think the Capn should stick in a question for the question and answer session. What is ra bliss? But I doubt if there's an answer to that. It's maybe like asking what is happiness?

Capn Jambo is a supporter of the Hearts Football Club, which has just appointed someone on the sex offenders register to be manager. Hearts are also known as the Jam Tarts. The gymslips will suit them!

We went to the Traverse last night because I get free tickets. I was speaking to this blind person. We were talking about living in different cities. She said she wouldn't move now. Too confusing. She didn't come from Edinburgh either, but she went blind here. Some of us have got nothing to complain about.

On Monday I sent off a big envelope to Julia Churchill of Darley Anderson. It has the first fifty pages of the two kidbooks from the webpage. Don't expect she'll want to see more, but you've got to make an effort... especially if you're supposed to be blogging about not finding a literary agent!

I'm almost at the edge of my overdraft limit. Tomorrow I must give up the beers and abandon myself to ra bliss!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Sorry you have to give up beers!

6:35 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

He's probably still got his kachasu!

MM III

7:31 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

What is happiness? Start off by not being bombed or tortured, not having killer flu, not being blind, not living amongst horrible people helps too. I have avoided all these things by coming to live in in the Unheard Of Islands, and if technically they don't add up to happiness, I don't care.

Ergo: happiness is not caring whether you are happy.

Penguins don't know whether they're happy. But if you look out your cave you'll see they are happy as Larry.

I'd be surprised if this doesn't help.

11:28 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PS - the explanation here may help too.

11:50 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Someone who hates flatheids - http://imasnarkybitch.blogspot.com/

10:39 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I hope the penguins are happy! How is the no beer thing going?

4:20 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I found you another buddhist:

http://mintasmusings.blogspot.com/

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.