Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ris is the end!

Sunday 12:15 p.m.
I feel as if I've been on holiday for days and days. Of course, I have, but I don't usually feel like that on Sunday afternoon. Since Wednesday I've seen Shiva and Brian Wilson, immediate family members, and the people who sell the beer. What an excellent break! The meditations have come on a storm. Yesterday in the allotment, I just sat down and thought Wow! Here we go! Then followed an hour and a half of wonderful bliss. The evening meditations before the beer were extraordinary! Such an amount of bliss!

Today we're doing a granny tour of Lanarkshire. Close proximity to flatheids for hours and hours at a stretch. Driving down country lanes with Toad of Toad Hall. What larks!

8:05 p.m.
We picked up the first granny in Edinburgh. There's a garden. Sat on the bench and closed my eyes. Straight off, fabulous bliss. Meditated in the car going to Newmains. In the back seat. The granny is in the front and the kid is in the back with me, listening through headphones. With your eyes closed you can think you're in a spaceship. Rocking and rolling, jerking then screeching. Bang! Body parts everywhere. Love travelling in cars. But tons of ra bliss once more. This is getting blissed out of your face in public. Little moments of ra bliss arising throughout the day a wee bit spontaneously, like when you found yourself sitting up straight. I've done an hour's writing of the book since leaving work on Wednesday. Maybe twenty five hours meditating. Well, I got that ratio right! Maybe drank twenty beers. So I'm meditate for a while now and then drink some beer!

4 Comments:

Blogger zomba said...

I say old chap,

I hope you are taking care of our good President Bingu wa Mutharika, who is in Edinburgh just now.

Has he dropped in to see you yet?

MM III

8:03 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

I'm giving up ra beer from tomorra, so I'm not speaking to anyone unless they give the great maw maw something to drink, like beer. I don't care if he's the president of the football association ... no beer, no talkie. It has to be after taking to the allotment. From the hut. No beer. Go away! Would you like to sponsor me, Mingin? And how? Hotboy

11:07 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Here's the plan. Forget the T-shirts. Forget even the pet bereavement scheme, that's small fry. The big money is in fundamentalism, and so far the buddhist fundamentalist market is wide-open.

So here's the plan. You study the easy lessons in Televangelist Public Speaking here, then we record highlights of your blog onto a video. I produce the DVDs. We all retire.

3:30 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Until then, may I recommend home brewing as an economy measure. Every twenty beers you drink will save you about 25 quid.

PS I appreciated your words of encouragement at my place, reading between the lines. I'll aim to do them justice in my next artwork.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.