Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ra Thursday's Child was Fair of Face!

Thursday 9:40 a.m.
This is going to be a great day. It's drizzling and damp outside. A great day. I wakened feeling not too bad and I've done about an hour's meditation so far. So I should be able to bang in three hours before lunch. Here comes ra bliss!

I got an email from Julia Churchill yesterday. She said she'd have a look at three chapters. This is almost a contact. If she'd looked at the webpage, and thought she'd like to read the books, or one of them, that would have been a contact. Then I'd have thought she was going to actually read the book, having become interested. That was what I was hoping for. What she's done is look at my letter and just emailed me with the usual request. How professionals in this business can look at the kind of questionnaires I've sent and look at three chapters and not ask to see the book is beyond me. But that's what happened before. Still, she did get back to me straight away and it only costs me a couple of quid so what the hell!

The meditations today I expect to be amazing. The vase breathing mechanism, whereby you get out of your face on air, continues to develop. In a way, I continue to run away from it by drinking beer and such, but I'm not running far this morning.

I read once that if a joe like me had an experience of non-self and emptiness as described in The Buddha and the Big Bad Wolf, the least you'd get when you were dead was a spell in the formless realms. Being dead and "existing" in the formless realms for an eon or two should be totally cool. You've just got to lose your false sense of self and then anywhere, anyhow, anytime and it shouldn't matter. All you'd lose was the fool conducting the interior monologue, most of which is complete crap.

Anyway, to ra bliss!

1:45 p.m.
Must have done about three and a half hours this morning. No wonder I've got no time to do anything else! Since I complained on this blog about blogpatrol's figures being too high to believe, the figures have just about halved. On 25th of last month, 80 visitors are supposed to have showed up here. Nothing over 30 since last week. Weird.

I'm here to begin working on my book. It's taken me half an hour checking mail and blogs till I could get this far. Now for the book!

7:30 p.m.

Around three I went to see Shiva. He's really the only person I know who is interested in the the juju and it was nice to talk. He knows about stuff being a hindu god. He said he'd read that the end point in the juju was an unsupported thought. Hmmm?

Unsupported means it's not connected, relating to much, I assume. Maybe not changing then. Since all the thoughts we have are supported, it's hard to imagine how you could get an unsupported one. |Do the supports dissolve progressively? Or do you just suddenly arrive in the unsupported thought zone? It must be timeless, or out of clock time anyway. Or else it would change and if it changes, how can it be unsupported? Hmmm?

On the way home, I passed an off-licence. There was an advert outside for Budweisser. I remember in Lee Anne's blog that Budweisser was good for conditioning your hair. My hair at the moment is only under a half inch long, but I think it might be in a bad condition. I thought of drinking a few beers, but on second thoughts it might have been drinking other beers that put my hair into a bad condition. So I walked on. Good boy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Carselty! Good idea. Bad opening sentence for a travel book! Here we go: "It was on the day I was supposed to catch the bus, but my hat was stuck on the occasion of my forteith birthday, and since I couldn't put on the hat, I decided just to go back to bed instead." Hotboy

1:33 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hotboy~I am a Thursday's child!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.