Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ra Sun!

Tuesday 9:20 p.m.
I emailed the Sun newspaper today to tell them that the future Moderator of the Church of Scotland used to play his ukelele and be best pals with Adolf, the former nazi hiding out in the Unheard Of Island who has recently been banned for posting nudie photies of himself in compromising positions with fruit. The people have a right to know.

The sensei and reverend has an interesting link on his blog about the first proof that meditating causes physical changes in the brain. Yes, it stops your head being so flat!!

There's a full moon out tonight and the sky is clear. I had to come back from my Tai Chi along the Ferry Road and down through Inverleith Park. The castle was lit up on the skyline. The big sky and the full moon. It really looked great!

Meditating after doing a Tai Chi set ... well, it does affect your chi alright! I was sitting slightly apart at half time and could feel this stuff moving around the front of my chest and below my jaw. I think I'm living with a wraith.

No one at home just now. No beers of course. Guess what I'm going to do. That's right. Here comes ra bliss!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I envy your view: "The castle was lit up on the skyline. The big sky and the full moon. It really looked great!"

2:23 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I saw you over at Doviko's. The best boiled shrimp is boiled in beer! There is a place here in Birmingham that has beer batter fried chicken. It is very good!

3:15 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Is doviko back with us? I'm heading over there right now.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.