Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ra End of Times!

Sunday 8:40 p.m.
Came to this blog in some trepidation today. Did I write in RaBlissBlog when I was pissed again? Dearie me. Must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

Just to show it's not all beer. On Thursday, Shiva phoned and we arranged to meet today to do 108 times the yogic jumpings. I can't remember the name. The first time we did this, I was completely trashed after 54 of these buggers. Sprays of sweat over the nice furniture. So Shiva wants to do the whole thing; 108. So I had a go on Thursday night and had a twenty minute meditation after doing about 75 of them. Then I finished off the 108. It's like your body is so clever. You remember.

I cancelled today. Muggy from ra drink this morning. Shiva couldn't do the torture later in the day. At half two I started doing it myself with a modified version of the Beer MonsterReduction Vehicle; only two sweat shirts, a teeshirt, and two plastic bin liners. Splashes of sweat from the skull. The hat won't stay on. The noise in my head at the start of the meditation was full on. Heart pumping stuff. Really liked that. Felt like an animal.

I ran away from ra bliss yesterday. But even after I'd had a few drinks of home brew, I could shut my eyes and there it was. This must be a good thing. But it does stagger you a little sometimes. Lost it a bit today. Getting it back. Hotboy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hotboy, you make it sound so easy! Good for you :)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.