Saturday, November 26, 2005

Ra Saturday

Saturday 12:30 p.m.
Just back from the allotment. The rain on the roof sounded good, and the way it dampens the other sounds is good as well. Got up there about half ten, desperate to meditate since I slept in this morning due to the beers last night. Bad boy! But the beers were so expensive I don't feel bad at all today. In fact, very good indeed! The meditations were really great. An awful lot of bliss and heat.

I wouldn't mind if folk just showed up. But making appointments with flatheids to go out drinking ..... when you really don't want to drink, when you know you should be with the kid under the pipal tree. I haven't even got the time to write my book. My precious, precious time. I've got some errands to do today, but I'll be back up the allotment about three o clock.

I could put a flight to Nepal on the plastic. Get to the kid under the tree and start poking him with a stick. Hey, kid! Do you want to go for a drink? Why not? Come on, becoming a buddha is a waste of time. You can't sit under that tree all day!

Emptiness. Got to do the emptiness on the crabbitness! But sometimes I wish they would all just fade away. Somebody else just came to visit us. Where's the rowing boat?

4:42 p.m.
I was up at Princes Street to get my bus pass renewed. There's an ice skating rink, and a big wheel, and lots of other stuff. Very Christmasy.

Then I put on the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle minus the bin liners and went for the longer, flatter run. Revivifying. Took about 50 minutes today, but I wasn't caring about the pace, just sweating out last night's beer. Since last Sunday I've done 108 jumpings (Sunday), a Tai Chi class (Tuesday), a boxing training session (Wednesday) , the shorter, hilly run (Thursday) and the longer, flatter run today. Also, I've probably drank 30 bottles of delicious German beer. As Adolf says, it all balances up.

The joe who was coming to get me pissed tonight has just phoned to cancel. Though I complain like hell, I was actually starting to look forward to it! Haven't seen him since January. Hmmm? He could have sent a cheque and I'd have gone and got pissed myself. So what about all the feelings I've expended on this now non-event. I knew at the time they were empty. Useless, wasted, stupid emotions. Nice guy yon joe. Been having a bit of a hard time recently. I don't think he could face the prospect of watching the human sponge guzzling gallons of Guinness while talking incessantly about ra bliss. The women wouldn't have been wearing overcoats. What a shame! Brian Wilson has asked me to go out boozing next Saturday. I was dreading it. Said no. What an idiot! I love going out on the piss. A bit of a rampage. Bring it on, Brian Wilson! Get the pig's face out the freezer! Unleash the pink, sticky stuff! Thank God for binge drinking!

7:55 p.m.
Setting the scene here for some real time blissblogging. The Domestic Bliss has gone out. It's not nice to cheer. The donning of the viking het has been cancelled due to the boy losing heart. I've just made some weak, black tea since you get to enjoy sipping stuff for a while after you've had the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle out on the road for a bit. So to ra bliss.

Meditated for about forty minutes just before this. Usually, ra bliss is white and blissy. Sometimes there's a hum in your ears. Sometimes it's thick and white. You know it's developing when it starts to get warm. Did a vase breath earlier on and it just blew me away. I'll sit sometimes with my eyes closed here with the photies of my guru, Lama Yeshe Losal, on the screen. So it's hold onto your bottle for the next two hours. All I can say beforehand is that I don't really deserve this. Let's do ra heat!

9:40 p.m.
It started with the eyes shut and you're very quickly in King Penguin country. It's dark outside and forty below and the wind blows at a hundred miles an hour, but it doesn't matter a damn because inside it is perfectly warm and delectably cosy. You could just do that. But focus on the navel symbol and do a vase breath. The aftereffects are astonishing. I'll just do one and see if I can describe it. No, I won't. Can't believe it. The boy who lost heart has just rung the doorbell. Here comes another open grave!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

OOhhh...how tempting...using the plastic to go to nepal...ooohhh

1:37 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Yes, the precious time. There is never enough of that.

4:18 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

My Aryan ancestry doesn't stretch to Norse. Please, what is a viking het?

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.