Thursday, November 24, 2005

Rem Miracles!

Thursday 9:50 p.m.
Froggie McDuck phoned me up about the story of the 15 year old kid reportedly sitting under a tree for six months. Of course, I'd be favourably inclined to such a story. Anyway, he doesn't believe in miracles. Neither do most sensible people. Once I was meditating not too long after I started, when I realised I wasn't breathing very much. A lot less than I'd been expecting. And I didn't believe in miracles until then. I think they might be called siddhis. As in, all together now, Om Ah Hung Vajra Guru Padma Siddhi Hung.

Inspired by the kid ... some cats got it, some cats aint ... I managed to sit in the lobby from just before nine this morning till about two o clock. Maybe a half hour break there. Then I went for a run.

Tee shirt; three sweatshirts; woolly jumper; ski hat; sleeveless crocheted woolly jumper (yes, we're talking class here!) and I set off in the cleanest, light bluest light into the teeth of the sycthing wind. I was wanting to do the longer and flatter and more pretty in the sunshine eventually run. But right through the outer garments did this wind bite. So I did the shorter up the hills run.

Though sometimes I enjoyed the run ( and got warm once the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle got a chance to check in) , afterwards sometimes I felt a bit crabbit. So what of these th0ughts? These crabbit, useless thoughts? From Beer Monster exhaustion.

First tenet has to be: WE DON'T BELIEVE IN THOUGHTS!

I did start feeling a bit crabbit around nine this morning, but by eleven ra bliss had really checked in. Then there was a lot more of that coming, but not very much of ra heat. You have to do it a bit longer for that. This is poor on my part. I should be better at it by this time. I should be able to dry stuff off. It's not doing it enough and laying off the pollution. But slowly slowly catchee monkey, I'm still getting there, I hope.

Because he's got nothing to do after the ignominy of the nudie photies, Adolf has chopped his head off. He's managed to put it back on again though. He says it all evens up. That would be good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

So, it sounds like it is cold and sunshiny there.
I would love to see your area in person, it sounds lovely.

12:20 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB. You didn't say if you were wearing the bin liner this time. If not, that could account for the cold penetrating the other layers.

Given your spiritual interests, you might find this helpful for raising heat.

Thanks for reminding me I made the right decision in leaving Scotland for The UnHeard Islands. I had forgotten Edinburgh's piercing wind. Terrible! Don't go there Lee Ann. Spend the time taking photos of yourself by the fire instead, that way we'll all benefit. I hope this helps.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.