Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ra Day After!

Sunday 12:40 p.m.
I counted the bottles. 15 bottles of weissbier. I counted them in and I carried the empties out to the rubbish bin earlier. He had print-outs with him about buddha families. I showed him the breathings and he is now my agent for everything; web cams; custom built hut; tee-shirt concessions; the woiks. The Pet Bereavement Counselling with the eyeball rolling juju man will be available to you soon. I looked at the clock at one point and it said 6 a.m. I counted my fingers and toes shortly after arising. One head, two arms; just like Dorje Sempa. What a fantastic night's boozing! I am now for hire. I know several folk and I've known them for 30 years. I'll refuse to speak to them in future unless they give me money. Most of them are well off, but I have memories and I will not share them with them unless they give me £200 up front. This is until I get expensive.

But it was great! It's a man thing. Bonding. In a wee while I'll go down to the rubbish skip and get him out of there and put him in a taxi for home. I hope he has his own dialysis machine and some starving person to swop livers with. Otherwise, the boy will never be right again. But what a wonderful evening! Right now I'd like to lie on the floor and listen to Sister Ray by the Velvet Underground at full volume, but I can't operate the music thing with the three CD revolver thing and all the confusing buttons. Still, wouldn't have missed it for the world!

7:50 p.m.
A bit tired today of course, but really alright. Good, in fact. Weird. I didn't start meditating today till six o clock, but it was as if I'd never stopped last night. A further sense of development here. Heat and bliss. You feel as if everything is going to work. Really felt wonderful. I've spent next month's beer money, so I'll just have to make do with ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss. What a fortunate creature!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

That beer must be really really good over there! I would like to try it sometime!

8:37 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Great post Hotboy. I almost felt I was drinking with you boys but without the costs. We should do this again, I could phone you during it for some enlightenment. Have you considered that as another money-spinner? Telephone bliss advice. You could save money by using the same phone line for that and the Pet Bereavement service.

Next time you're in these isles (enjoyed the Falklands reference BTW) I'll happily give you $200 worth of home-brew not to talk about the bliss.

4:47 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - are you saying the writing isn't bad enough for the competition? Or that it's so bad that it's good? Clarification would help.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.