Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ra Weekend is Here Alreadys!

Wednesday 1:35 p.m.
Hello, you Masai warriors, perverts, and Jack the Spam Robot. I looked up the referrers pages in the Blogpatrol thing and we seem to have been getting visitors from something called Livejournal.com. This must have something to do with the sensei and reverend, who blogs on that site. Anyway, some of them are buddhists. Hello, you buddhists! I hope you're getting ra bliss or are going to get it soon.

Since I've given up drinking beers at night, there's really only ra bliss and the pursuit of the heat left. Last night was very strange. Sometimes, a kind of whitish blurring film seems to overlay everything you're looking at. This usually happens anyway when I meditate with eyes open, but last night it came on quick. This is a very good basis for starting visualisations, it seems. Well, things don't look right anyway. Fortunately, you can snap out of the blurry visual stuff immediately. It got weirder.

Michi Regier has started blogging again and has a nice post about where her nose is. Maybe it's who belongs to her nose. It might be about the emptiness and the nose. Nice to see her back in bloggyland anyway.

Today I can row down to the Unheard of Island and just chill. There are no flatheid incursions that I know of anyway. Tonight I'm supposed to go out to hear carols, but I'm dodging that. I'm dodging everything. For the next four whole days I can do ra bliss and write the book. There's not much else I want to do. Right now, I'll send the three chapters to Julia Churchill and go to the allotment. It's a beautiful winter's day here. Cold, sharp, clear. Allah Akbar! What a fortunate creature I am!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Oh, you!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I love your positive attitude!
It is already the weekend there?????

12:13 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - have you heard of flashbacks? I hope this helps.

Michi - I'm relieved you have got over our break-up. Just take it one step at a time, and don't look at my next HNT unless you want to be overcome all over again.

LA - I think every day is actually a weekend for Hotboy.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.