Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ra Hogmanay!

Saturday 3:30p.m.
Despite being a bad boy again and again and again, what a year it's been for ra bliss! I spent most of the last hour in extremis blissimus. This is clearly not fair. Why should I get oddles of ra bliss and no one I know gets any? Actually, the reason is that I meditate a lot. I meditated a lot before I got any bliss, before I even knew there was bliss. Clearly if you do not meditate, you will not get ra bliss.

The boy says it's like a river. It starts as a trickle and sometimes it stops completely, then it starts again. Then it becomes a stream. When it becomes a big river, it's journey to the ocean seems unstoppable.

I must be at the last bit. The only thing stopping ra bliss is my bad habits!

Sometimes at the start of the year I was having a bit of bother with the vase breathing. Occasionally, I felt as if I'd pass out, or go into a fit or something. Sometimes a juddering feeling. That seems to have gone now.

Ra bliss can come on now when I'm lying flat in bed. This is definitely from this year. This is a wonderful development and bodes well for the future. Maybe some day I'll not have to sit up straight. What you want to have is something that can't be taken away.

I'd like to say Happy New Year to the people I know who are regular visitors to this blog: Adolf, The Anagram Man, Samsaramom (and Eric!) and Lee Ann.

My buddhist name is Karma Dorje. I took refuge three years ago tomorrow. What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Thank you hotboy, that means a lot to me!
Happy New Year!
and
Happy RaBliss!

11:14 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - Happy New Year to you too. Great progress on the bliss, and very encouraging for us flatheids to know that if you can achieve the infinite flow of bliss in the face of such hinderances, clearly we flatheids could do it too, if we ever needed to. Thank you for showing the way.

Sorry to hear about Willie and the FA, but surely not the SFA? Or maybe there is only one FA these days?

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.