Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ra Sunday!

5:41 p.m.
Due to downing six cans of the Wifebeater last night, I was obliged to cancel the run I was going to have with Brian Wilson this morning. Slept in. This is shocking. A disgrace! Bad boy! Instead, I had to go into the lobby and meditate. What an amazing amount of ra bliss! I thought, has there ever been bliss as blissy as this? Ra bliss is like climbing a hill. You think you're getting to the top and then see that there's another bit to go. If ra bliss is the serotonin superhighway, is there a limit? Shiva reckoned it was limitless though it might have a physical base. I can't remember the reason for that, but he might be right, being a hindu God and all.

It was astounding. Sometimes it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Congratulations on your success in the awards and the abundance of bliss. And what a great name for a beer, why didn't I think of that? Because I'm a flatheid.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wifebeater, eh?
Haha

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.