Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ra Quiet Times!

Thursday 9: 25 a.m.
The weather forecast the other day said it was going to be miserable. Everyone in Scotland knows what that is. Miserable weather. It's not so miserable today, but what perfect weather for sitting quietly doing nothing! Probably meditating, writing and blogging all day. The Domestic Bliss is going out tonight, tomorrow night and the next night. Fabulous! I want quiet with the time stretching so I can put in the meditations, and clear the mind. Just don't want to be trying too hard.

I discovered this fantatic webpage. It doesn't have a google entry for some reason, but mentioning it here maybe helps with that. I don't know. It's called John McKenzie's Wonderful Writings! and contains about six unpublished novels and one unproduced play. What an idiot that boy is though. Fancy spending all that time writing books that were never going to be read! If he's spend half that time meditating instead, well, floating by this time no bother!

Much better to get out the rowing boat and head for the Unheard of Island for the entire weekend. Go nowhere. See no one. Remember you could be dead tomorrow. Remember you were supposed to be dead three years ago. Today is the day to do ra bliss and get ra heat! Did an hour before breakfast. Here we go!

1:15 p.m.
Just finished my lunch of delicious soup and toast. This morning I put in just over four hours meditating. Hardly any vase breathing until the last hour. Lots of bliss, but little heat. There's still a lot more bliss evident with my eyes closed than open. I wonder why that is?

Right now, I'd much rather just keep meditating, but I'll try writing some of my book. I'm re-writing Chapter Three. It's a first person narrative. It's a novel. Chapter Three begins: "When you die, you might see God, but you probably won't."

5:20 p.m.
After writing for about an hour, I wasn't sure what to do. Go for a run? Hut? I sat down in the lobby again and what bliss! I never expect much of the afternoon, but I'm often surprised. Hardly any vase breathing, but lots of bliss. Then I went and meditated in the hut. Set a week's supply of newspapers on fire. Just love fire!

This Thursday has worked better than last Thursday. A lot more bliss. That's good. I'll write the book till the Domestic Bliss comes home from work. I've managed about six hours meditating today so far. A very, very good day!

9:15 p.m.
Good day. Maybe about seven and a half hours of meditation today. Good boy! Now, with one eye on Celebrity Big Brother, I'm off to tour the blogs! Good boy!

The beginning of the a.m.
You would not want to be the Domestic Bliss. Not with me. But how wonderful she is! What a wonderment! Take me away now, please. I don't need any more of this. Where are the angels to take me away? Ra Bliss Chariots! Still, ra bliss is ra bliss is rabliss. Kiss ra bliss../

3 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I think I see your boat on the horizon. You'll be ready for some Yeasty Beastie when you land.

No offence, but I thought every day was miserable when I lived there. No wonder staying indoors and meditating in the hallway is the smartest thing to do.

The website and software. I'm sure there must be bits and pieces of free software around that would handle the various aspects of a sposored meditation webcam site, but you're probably wise to look for someone to host the whole thing for you, especially as there'll be credit card payments involved. I'll ask at work next week.

About not "trying too hard" - did you enjoy American Beauty as much as I did?

12:16 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

It's best not to make an effort. You're alive and old. How many joes can say that, you ... I mean, come on! Hotboy,

1:06 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - I'm achieving detachment through part-time work in an unsupervised job. Bliss!

Eric - Charlie Chaplin in The Great Dictator, perhaps.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.