Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ra Euphoricals!

Tuesday 10:10 p.m.
Hello, are you there, Jack? How you doing? There's no one else here except everyone. Potentially. Really? Narcissistic Personality Disorder pills kicking in again!

This is my religion. Well, I've seen the Holy Ghostie Men and God in this pantheistic world, been baptised a catholic, confirmed ... well, we've all got a list. Ultimately, I'd like to bequeath all responsibility for everything that happens to me to Adolf, or anyone else who would like to put in a bid. What you get with me is ... well, I've been educated and can still remember stuff. Other than that, no visible signs of anything expected soon. Just a lot of sitting. And that's hard. But not after a while. After a while, it's easier. How long are you going to live? Say, you were going to live for another twenty years. What are you thinking as you die? You don't meditate? What an awful confident creature you must be!

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I think you're finally getting through to me. "What are you thinking as you die?" That's what did it for me. Are you saying that I could use bliss-chasing as an escape route for my thoughts while I'm dying? What a way to go!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! At last! Please give me ten percent of everything you earn for ever. (church funds for the 100 foot statue to help my Narcissistic Personality Disorder!)On the other hand, you could just crank up the morphine at the bitter end!!That'll help. Hotboy

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.