Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ra Wonderful life!

Friday?Saturday. 1:15 a.m.
Home alone again from 7 p.m. Sore knee. Knew she'd be back probably before midnight. Lay down in the lobby. Sore knee. Thank God for ra bliss. Thank evolution for ra bliss. Ra bliss has nothing to do with me. It is not mine. Thank God for ra bliss. So you lie on the floor doing the yoga nidra. In the lobby. Because that's where the telephone rings. Ra bliss arises. Then you do the breath. Amazingly that works the way it did when you were sitting up. You sit up after a while and then you do the breath.

I did ra bliss tonight when I was lying flat. This is Friday night. The Domestic Bliss is out from seven. She got back as I was leaving the flat to go to the off-license for ra beer at half eleven. Until then I just meditated.

You can't sit at my stage of the game for much more than an hour on a good day. Then you get sore. I think with practise this will change. But an hour just now is good.

How do you sell yourself on the internet for nine hours a day. I'd like to do that, at first. Nine hours is one and a half hours six times. You switch legs every forty five minutes. I can do that. Once I've been doing that for a bit, I'll be able to do it for a lot longer.

So I'd like to sell myself to someone for nine hours a day initially.

Some of these hours might be spent drinking beer. It's a fun site. Two hours of drinking beer at the end with chatting on the keyboard thing.

Okay? I'll do that. I don't go to work. I don't do anything. I flick a switch for fifty percent. You get the other fifty percent for being a smart flatheid. It's bound to help you and my narcissistic personality disorder feels better, more ehhanced ...

I'm sorry you're a flatheid! What a shame! The breath tonight. One transcended. One did soar. I try to run away. Hello, Jack? It's not going to stop now, is it, Jack? No, I don't think so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi Sandy! A couple of months ago I discovered that Peckhams sells alk till midnight. Because they have two tables to serve food maybe. Bloody disgrace! It's the same in Bruntsfield. Dearie me. So you just need plastic, not bliss. (Or in my case, not money either! Hotboy

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.