Friday, February 03, 2006

Ra Best!

Friday 9:16 p.m.
I had the best meditation of my life tonight. That's what I said to the Domestic Bliss when she came through the door from her work and found me, as usual, sitting meditating in the lobby. When you get a real blast of what this juju may one day be like, you tend to feel a bit stunned.

I felt awful when I wakened up this morning. Like, in a cloud of mugginess. This is unusual. I have to put this down to the weather or the lack of drink and drugs this week. But I never waken up like that usually. And the meditations on the train to and from Bellshill were good, better than usual maybe, but nothing to write home about.

Walking home from Haymarket and down the Queensferry Road, the violent images were back and very vivid, though I must say they weren't making my uptight like they might have done before. This is kind of horrorshow stuff. Random baseball battings, etc. I believe some people do not get this. Maybe a symptom of tiredness and irritation.

There maybe a theory that if you think it, you can do it, but I've never hit anyone since I was a kid when they weren't standing in front of me in a boxing ring. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to sometimes.

Trying to put that stuff away and feeling a bit unsettled, I sat down in the lobby.

A pathway seems to have opened up. After the vase breath. The expansion and the bliss ... I can't adequately describe it. I wish I could give it to you, but I can't. You're going to have to get it for yourself, I'm afraid.

I'm away to the off-licence and for the first time since last Saturday, well, boy am I going to get a load on tonight!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger zomba said...

I say, old bean!

Don't scrimp at the off-license.

All that talk of familiar places in Edinburgh - makes me feel quite homesick.

MM III

12:23 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Can you give some more detail about the images of violence? Do you figure in the images? Is sexual violence involved?

Alas, because I'm so normal and live in the suburbs I don't get these visitations. Maybe I should meditate.

It's good to hear that the drinking was successful. The Canadian Blonde has been sampled, and passed the test. It makes your legs go bandy, which helps me relax. I'll send some round to your side, and if we synchronise watches we can toast Daso.

Sorry, I forgot you don't use a watch. How ever can you tell when it's happy hour?

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.