Saturday, February 04, 2006

Ra Later On!

Saturday Morning 2 a.m.
After five bottles of budvar and watching The Cream Reunion concert.

I'm going to change this blog. Maybe. Discipline.

I'd like to dedicate all the merit I got from doing the juju today to the people who've supported this blog. I think it's been going for about a year. If you wanted to believe in the Mahayana, we've all been our brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers, interchangeablely throughout endless time, back to the dirt, back to some time when such things arose from the big bang. So it's not mine. It's not yours. It's ours.

I won't be able to put in the links, so forgive me for that.

Lee Ann arrived out of the blue. I cannot remember really when or why. But so kind. Lee Ann is also young. Do the juju, Lee Ann. Don't become fifty without ra bliss. Of you were my brother, and sister, and lover, and mother before then you should meditate now. Maybe sometime you will be old and have no bucks, but you can laugh at all that, if you can put your mind into ra bliss. This is obviously true.

Samsaramon will get ra bliss someday. If you try and you do, that's all you need.

Adolf will never get any of ra bliss because he doesn't and will not ever meditate, but after all that stuff about the Second World War, he's doing well to have survivied so long. Right between us and better than either is Daso, who died from smoking fags at 38, a cruel blow. I wish I could give Daso ra bliss, but he died before I knew anything about that. Maybe Daso stands in front of me as a kid at school and I hope I'm nicer to him now.

The sensei and reverend is my brother in arms. I cannot say enough good things about that man. When I make some money I will go and see him and run about drunk in the woods of Tennessee doing my Jeepers Kreepers impersonation.

Brian Wilson .... I will always remember the day we drank during the Festival. The rickshaw ride. The staring up at the sky in the High Street. What larks! What a great day that was! What fortunate creatures we are!

I will have missed some people, but these are the folk who leave messages.

I think I'll stop writing this like a diary. I'll stop saying stuff about how good ra bliss is. It's not helping. Next post will be about doing acid and turning my deep dear friend Tony into a werewolf!

Got stunned by ra bliss today. Got stunned by ra bliss. Once again. Stand there waving your flags and wanting to kill some poor ignorant bastarns who are just as stupid, thick, ignorant as yourself. This is RaBlissBlog! Believe nothing. Believe in your profound ignorance and get into ra bliss!!

Saturday morning 10:25 a.m.
The Domestic Bliss has upped and gone and won't be back till tomorrow evening. Feeling slightly slumped from the beers last night, but fine really. The winter's day outside if very nice, cold and clear. God knows what the rest of the day will bring! Positive, repeated stunnings, I should imagine. Here comes the first meditation of the day!

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Good idea, can you post a photo, maybe of Tony and the goats?

Lee Ann I seem to recall first visited your blog after seeing your comments at my place. I'm always happy to help.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.