Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ra Sunday

10:30 a.m.
Stayed up last night till half three, but I was meditating. Having to work on Thursday threw me a wee bit, but by last night I was right on the money. The meditations seem to be particularly good in the evening and I was in on my own for most of last night. Great! Had a break and two beers at twelve then just hammered on.

This morning there was no problem getting ra bliss during yoga nidra, but when I sat up to meditate properly about eight, well, there it was .... ra beautifully still but potential laden bliss! No thoughts, no nothing. Lovely, profound place to be in first thing, I must say. I just know that this will be a great day for ra bliss!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Sandy! Three huts? Hmmmm? Could you see one looking a bit like a cave, with some toy pengos lying around and a big sign saying: PET BEREAVEMENT COUNSELLING SERVICE. If you weren't a bunch of martians and anagrams, I could really clean up! Hotboy p.s.
Do you know any other multiple huttees who are a bit more entrepreneurial?

7:47 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - I learned from Sandy's blog just now that Kronenbourg do a white beer. Any good? I need to keep an eye on the potential competition.

Sandy - if one of the huts is secure, with a big padlock on the door, I'd be interested in using it as a warehouse for my UnHeardenbourg white lager once I get our second vat into production. But if Hotboy has the use of the next-door hut, the deal's off I'm afraid. He knows how to dig.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.