Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ra Wagon? Where is it?

Thursday 9:14 p.m.
I always enjoy reading stuff by the sensei and reverend. Recently, I've really enjoyed articles about boxing, a kid getting lynched ... anyway, I try to read his stuff in the Bradley Weekly News every week even although I don't have the time due to the heavy drinking and falling into ra bliss. He's soon to finish a book! I want to read it.

Froggie McDuck phoned me up tonight. He says Susquehanna to himself when he's coming home from work on the bus. I say something to myself when I go to work in the morning. This morning: what bliss! So, he's just maybe saying the word and sometimes little freaky things might occur. But he's on the path. Into ra bliss! That's all he has to do. Just keep saying the word.

I'm a bit embarrassed about the word susquehanna. I got an empowerment from the great Dr Akong Tulku Rinpoche to use Om Mani Padme Hung and to do the deity yoga juju with the 1000 armed Chenrezig boy. My favourite is the other one. Om Ah Hung Vajra Guru Padma Siddhi Hung. But for ten years I used susquehanna. They said a sound. I liked that sound. The first syllable sounds like suspicious. My mother uses it when she's going to sleep at night and other times. Nephew Froggie McDuck says it to himself on the bus going home to Marseilles

I had ten seconds worth of pantheisticness with that sound so I'm not knocking it. It still fires my rockets a wee bit just thinking about it. Susquehanna. Susquehanna. Susquehanna. It's a wonderful sound. So you get on the bus and say susquehanna to yourself, and say it all the time. Any time you can remember that you're there, repeat susquehanna to yourself. You don't want to be too neurotic about it, but try to remember that the best thing to do with your mind is to focus it. That's what the sound does. I used to love that sound. It brought it right up. Get the wonderful associations with the sound and say the sound and there it is.

I'm a humanist. We are the measure of everything. But we don't have to be flatheids. We can be happy. I think the false sense of self has to be the problem (i.e. the thing creating the unpleasantness) and what we have to ask for is little, maybe very little improvements.

Look at Adolf! He's got a penis pointing out of his head, but you can't have everything!

I think I should try to cultivate Eric. He can invade places. At some point I may remove some other bliss obstuctions and have to take over the other side of the Unheard of Island. Eric, like all the unfortunate flatheids, should meditate. Pretend this is the cave site. Right? Eric logs on or whatever and I say fine, I want to meditate as well. Let's do five minutes (since you're a flatheid!) and see how it goes. |NO, I'm not taking my simmit off. That's be twenty dollars, please. Adolf! You should get onto this! Come in the summer with your bid. We could clean up. Stop working in whatever thing it is. You'd be happy being my manager. Just tell me how much. I want a flat rate to be me. £12,000 for eight hours a day. I need a bid for a santa's grotto, a few pengos, and a switch that you flick. Do you know anyone else who can do ra bliss? I'm like a star in daytime. Do you like teaching these spotty people? Come over to ra bliss. Adolf! A lot of ethnic minorities will thank me for this in future incarnations.

Friday 6:30 p.m.
I had to go to work yesterday and this is most unusual. No bliss all day. Felt ragged at night had three cans of Budvar. Dearie me. However, I didn't have to go to work this morning, so I lay in bed for a while doing yoga nidra. Getting into ra bliss in yoga nidra, which has been happening every now and again, is so good. You know you're not going to get sore and have to move. Also, it's kind of unexpected to get ra bliss without sitting up at all. I don't know what it's like to die, but if you can concentrate and you're not in pain, you must be able to bring on ra bliss. Of course, proper practictioner would be able to induce the four blisses, etc.

The reason why I'm posting is because I also got ra bliss this morning while lying on my side. I was in a going to sleep position, lying on my right side. I think that's the position the buddha died in. When will I be able to do ra bliss when I'm walking about, that's what I'd like to know.

As a sometime resident of the Unheard and McDonald Islands, I must offer my congratulations on the first medal to be won by a penguin at the Winter's Olympics. About time too!

5 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Well they do say insanity can be congenital. But I like the idea of transcendence through monotonous sound. Thanks for the invite, but if I lived in Scotland I'd spend most of my time getting out of my brain, anything to blot out miserable reality. Here I can run around naked for 6 moths of the year, and gaze longingly at the penguins on the beach. That's why I haven't needed the bliss up to now, but once the penguins start dropping like flies with the old H5N1, I may start shouting Susquhanna in desperation, and you'll know you were right after all. That will help.

12:53 AM  
Blogger shahaburrahimpk said...

well i dont know u .I like my granny because she like me

8:53 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I just wanted to thank you for stopping over and checking in on me. I am well, just a little busy lately and a little tired. Always glad to see you over at the Castle. Big hug to you, my Scottish friend ;)

One for you Rob and MMIII too!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Carsely! You are the most handsome of us all in this bloggy world. I assumed everyone knew that. Hotboy

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.