Saturday, July 02, 2005

Rem Wombles!

6:40p.m.
Ended up at a minute's silence in the Meadows today, where the Save the World Again march was taking off from. Sunny day as well. Place full of gorgeous women. Green grass and you get to sit down. Minute's silence. Wish the boy with the mike had said half an hour anyway since I had to forgo tons of bliss today for this jamboree. So I get to close the eyes and take a breath. Let it go and came up straight just as the cheers and whistles and hurrahs started off. Applause for ra bliss.

We ended up with some old friends. Well, some old women that we've known for a while. I wanted to see if ra bliss would come on there and did a breath or two. Nobody wanted to hear anything I was going to say anyway. These women only need men to carry luggage. After the breaths I tried to explain to one of them that I was no longer a normal person. I suspect she thought that anyway.

Beef McDuck squats in the International Bar ... more relatives arrive.

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Nobody's ever wanted to hear anything I have to say, for at least the past 20 years. Maybe that's why I chose to be a teacher - I get a captive audience several times a week, no matter what I say.

Have you considered a possible double whammy, teaching meditation?

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.