Sunday, July 03, 2005

Ra Pre-Riot Day!

Apparently, the riot is scheduled for tomorrow, starting just somewhere off Princes Street.

Reading samsaramom's blog about meditating has given me a sore back. Well, everyone seems to have a sore back, so I got one too. But I'm sure my sore back is the least sore of the sore backs. It just means I can't go for a run today, or go to see Shiva for the sun salutations, or go rioting tomorrow. I'll have a rest.

I need to get the alcohol out of my system. Young people came round here last night. The invite to fall into another open grave. But it went very well. Unlike the old people earlier in the day, I did not know these young people at all. They seemed very nice. And were not at all depressing. One of them looked like a famous actress I spoke to twenty years ago. I am reassured that I did not mention kamamudras.

A kamamudra is a consort. Otherwise known as the babe of your dreams. Between 16 and 24, versed in the 64 arts of lurve, and able to raise inner heat. Where would a wrinkled old goat like me find someone like that? If you haven't done this juju in a previous lifetime (since I don't believe in anything, that maybe counts me in!), you need to have sex with a concort at least once to seal the juju. If you've got the karma for it, one will emerge. That's after you've perfected the practise and can raise the heat and collect the four blisses.

Since this is Scotland, if you can't keep your simmit on, I'm not interested. Besides, you should be able to do it with a jannamudra or something. That's an imaginary woman. So no change there.

8:10p.m.
This Poverty:We'reAginIt stuff has made the city quite interesting. We went up to the Assembly Halls and saw some people talking about the weather, which was good today. My slightly hungover brain switched effortlessly from poverty to the weather. The world's obviously had it. We all have to live in poverty or the wind will blow constant at 100 m.p.h. Greed will out. We're funged!

Ra bliss has been working against the wrecking even a few beers (five!) can visit on your body. I've only meditated for a couple of hours today. And ra bliss is better than ra piss. I think I'm looking for a line in the sand here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I take no responsibility for anyone elses back pain. Pain in the Ass maybe...

2:16 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

I got it showing off to my relatives! A jerk not a stretch! Anyway, just a bit stiff sometimes, not really in the back pain class. Sitting meditating and I don't feel it at all! Be gone by tomorrow, I expect.

8:02 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy. So competitive, but you'll never develop a respectable back pain if you insist on meditating half your waking hours, straight-backed. Try to develop a defeated slouch.

On the matter of your binge drinking, I feel partly responsible. I should never have left the 6-pack of Blues Healer by your cave, but I meant well as usual.

robmcj.

PS would you like to try some of the latest Hallucinator's Special?

4:18 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

As long as there's no alcohol, but plenty of hallucinations, I'm ready! Hotboy

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.