Friday, May 13, 2005

Ra Visitors from Outer Space!

It's about ten past ten in the morning. Time for a break. I've been a day and a half away from work and it tells. All systems go this morning. Ra bliss, ra bliss. Managed about seven hours meditating yesterday and I've just finished about two and a half this morning so far. I checked the blogpatrol counter and it says that twenty eight Masai warriors and creatures from outer space visited this site yesterday. Where did they all come from? The site seems to have had 361 hits since last Wednesday (when the counter was put on) and 90 odd visitors. But yesterday was twice as much as it normally gets. I suspect it might be the mad nazi people on the Unheard of and McDonald Islands, but maybe some buddhists or meditators from the Buddhist blog ring.

If you're a buddhist and not a nazi or a robot, you might like to have a look at The Buddha and the Big Bad Wolf. It's not a brilliant book by any manner of means, but I wouldn't mind comments from vajrayanists about the buddist parts of it. Also, some words would be good to help describe this kind of stuff. Tibetans will probably have words for this.

So there's some kind of sheath like thing you can feel the bliss and kundalini pushing around. Sometimes it just sits there, mainly out the front of your jaw, neck, chest and sometimes shoulders. You sometimes feel it by just sitting still. It comes on. I can feel it just now. A vase breath into this puts you into a different place. It feels wonderful. Sometimes you can feel a pulse, pulse up your body, but when it's really good, it just kind of beams into the space. This is the transcending .... Back later.

1 Comments:

Blogger zomba said...

Mentioning my favourite tipple - the Mulanje Mule - in my previous comment - brings thoughts of my expedition to Mulanje in the late eighties back to mind.

van der Post territory, Mulanje, of course. Lost a chap there once, he did.

Never bumped into Laurens myself, but I can fully recommend one of his watering holes - Riley's Bar - in Maun. Taken over now, sadly.

Poor Riley himself - drowned.

Out the back of Riley's - sundowner in hand - by the pool. Nothing better.

I'm sure I bagged one of those heads.

MM III

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.