Saturday, May 07, 2005

Ra Blogpatrol!

Got a blog counter stuck on this. It says ten martians and robots and Masai warriors visited this blog yesterday. That's a helluva lot more than visits my site. I just visited the site of Glenn H. Mullin, who translated all this tantic stuff. Actually, I was re-reading his book of Readings on the Six Yogas of Naropa while in the allotment this morning. Brilliant that this stuff is now available in Scotland and now we can all go on fire, go mad, and emanate as deities if we want to! I sent him an email telling him about this blog just now.

The election here worked out perfectly. The nazis never got in. I was watching a programme about the woman who took down Adolf Hitler's last will and testament last night. The usual nice woman. Adolf is now resident in the Heard and McDonald Islands
where he posts photies of his relatives dressed as rhine maidens.

Most of my friends (all three of them!) are going mad. I feel like Allan Ginsberg before Howl. The grief, sorrow, lamentations .... they so richly deserve! ... are catching up on them big time. Also, they seem to be turning into prunes. I hope I die before I get old. They should be so lucky! Seeing the state of my degenerate old chums makes me happy that I started sitting quietly doing nothing a long time ago. Got a lot of what I'm looking for in the allotment this morning (It's three o clock in the afternoon here). But there's an awful, awful lot I'm not getting near.

The boy on the telly is a Shaolin Temple instructor, so he's a buddhist martial artist. He's got this iron bar and he's battering it off the top of his head. Big grin. They say if you can take something (God knows what!) up to the top of your head, the iron bar isn't sore and leaves no marks.

I saw this other boy pulling a bus with his plait (pony tail) . He said he knew it was a goer once he got the stuff up to the top of his head.

Well, whatever it is, isn't at the top of my head yet! I'm going back to the allotment. Yesterday I was too tired to blog! What a weakling!

4 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy. the election. I fell asleep with the radio on the BBC world service, and at least twice during the night I surfaced to the sound of George Galloway's victory taunt. As a result, it has burned into my brain and runs hauntingly on autoplay. Whatever can it be doing for Tony Blair's sanity?

Speaking of which, I am impressed how many crazies you have managed to gather around you, I wish I could meet some over here. What do you do to attract them?

I am saddened that you thought it necessary to rub my nose in the fact that your friend count exceeds mine.

regards, robmcrazy

9:11 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PS ;-)

10:44 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I am the only associate of Hotboy who is not completely mad, but its a touch and go thing sometimes.

Like today, for example, I was convinced that the gorillas I encountered the last time I was in Central Africa, back in the mid-to-late eighties, had somehow turned into my work-colleagues.

What I need to do is meditate more, and understand more about ra bliss.

MM III

4:46 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

I knew this blog would attract strange alien beings. I just knew they were out there!! Take me back! I'm ready! Hotboy

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.