Friday, April 29, 2005

Rem Wrathful Dieties!

Felt myself getting better all day today. Strange elevating sensation. The symptoms, like weights, drop off.

Brian Wilson says you can buy pig ears in the markets in Barcelona. Nibbling on raw pig ear, I can see him now.

I got an awful lot of bliss yesterday despite having the swamp. I couldn't fool around with the vase breathing or anything due to the ensuing lung eruptions. Just had to sit. I should have known then it wasn't the real swamp. It was definitely getting better in the evening. Then just white still bliss. There might be something in just going with this. Forget the deity juju.

You think you can't possibly get the visualisations together unless you're in a long retreat situation, but it might not work like that. One day in the Samye Ling temple I was trying to be blue. That is, with your eyes closed, just trying to put a lot of blue in there. Then I was the statue. (If you go to the Samyeling and click on the temple, that's the statue!)So I kind of looked down at myself (with closed eyes) and saw the golden arms, etc. I just went on with the rest of the juju I'd been doing.

This was a wee bit of a worry at the time. It would be a bit tricky to go through the day as a statue. Couldn't really go anywhere.

Like, you wouldn't want to go about as a deity all day. Maybe for some evening's entertainment. If you could switch it on and off, that would be good. But I wasn't trying to turn into the statue. It just happened for a few seconds when I was trying to imagine myself as a blue thing.

So the deity bit might just happen if you're giving your mind a wee nudge every now and again.. .I read this interview with the Nechung Oracle. He's a wrathful deity. When the previous monk who'd been the oracle before him, passed away, he just started getting these episodes. He could bring it on, of course. He's in all this heavy wrathful deity gear and then ... off he goes! The wrathful deity. The boy said it was like being hit by lightning. He did not seem to have any idea what the fung was going on.

I looked at Wisdomebooks
and clicked on fiction. There they were. Ra books!
I just love this internet stuff! You meet such nice people. Graeme Eastman of Wisdomebooks did not have to do that. I hope he has a long happy and wonderful life.

I don't want to be a deity and no remember it. That might have happened before. With the alcohol. You can never really tell. I think what we're looking for is eyes open in the mandala kind of deity. That's got to take a lot of time. You can see you'd probably have to spend a year just doing straight mental calming stuff non stop. But the great thing is you can't really tell. For sure, if you're not on the park, nobody's going to pass you the ball.

Just mention Joe Hill and they come out of the woodwork! The reds under the beds! Oh, why should I work like other men do? Oh why should I work when the sky is so blue! I'm off work till Tuesday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.