Sunday, April 17, 2005

Rat Sunday Night!

Somebody left a comment! Someone called Michi Regier, I think. Is that the name of a Martian? He says he got to this blog through the sensei and reverend and was going to read the travelogue with the buddhisty stuff, but the link didn't work. The site costs nothing, so the links only work sometimes.

The travelogue with the buddhisty stuff has been read by maybe five people, maybe less. There might be a good reason for this. But if anyone has a go and the link doesn't work, email me from the site or email me here.
Of course, that might not work either! My email is madyamika2000@yahoo.co.uk. The M in madyamika might be a capital, but I don't think that matters.

I checked with the yahoo people and the webpage has beeen hit 82 times since it went up on the 3rd of February. I assume I haven't managed to induce any literary agents to it, but yahoo say over half the hits have come from this blog.

The Masai warriors who found there way to the site did so because of Brian Wilson, whose idea this blog was. I'm expecting a lawyer's letter any day now. He's taken the huff because I keep calling him a flatheid. Apparently, he does meditate ... about five minutes a day after a hearty breakfast of pig's face washed down with a half pint of the sticky pink stuff. What does he want me to call him? Mahatma Gandhi?

The allotment was very nice tonight. Haven't been there much recently due to Brian Wilson giving me the disease and going to the Samye the week before last. Blogged about the wrens today. They're not there. Not tonight. Some years the nest is surplus. It's a shame. Then maybe a whole gang of them show up. I guess, it's when they've fledged and the young ones are getting shown around, or something. But the chicken wire passing for windows is just wren size. Nothing much else birdy wise could get through it. It might be the location for wren raves.

Feel much calmer now than at the start of the weekend. Monday holiday here in Edinburgh. The allotment is bang in the middle of Inverleith Park. You can still see the castle from there since the leaves haven't come out on the trees to block the view yet. It's a wonderful place. What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.