Saturday, April 09, 2005

Ra Going Home!

Just wasted half of the time on this machine trying to enter this blog into Britblog or something. Activation key? What is an activation key when it's at home?

This was sent to me by Brian Wilson who still wants to be my agent. It's sabotage. He says if he doesn't get to be my agent he is going to start playing with himself in public like Diogenes, the famous Greek philosopher who lived in a barrel. The Greek did this to affront folk and show his utter contempt for bourgeois values, as such things existed among those spear chuckers.

This is fine by me. Somebody should tell him that in jail they don't give you pigs faces for breakfast or black puddings and tripe for lunch!

I just checked out with the gatekeeper of Nirvana and told him to look at this blog. This is dodgy as then somebody sensible might look at it instead of the robots and Martians and Masai warriors, and Brian Wilson.

Going away today. Oh well. Was looking at the floorboards in the back temple recently. There's a wee hole I'm looking at. This looking might go on for some time. Is the hole separate from the floorboard? Is seems to be. How can you get a hole without the floorboard? So maybe it's separate and not separate at the same time. The hole is maybe dependently arising based on the condition of the floorboard. Is the floorboard and the hole part of the same thing? I guess if you can see the hole and the floorboard as part of the same thing, that might help. It's getting yourself and the floorboard and the hole to be all part of the same thing that might be the tricky bit. I think that might be emptiness.

I've got ra bliss. I haven't got ra emptiness. I shouldn't really leave her until I've got both.

This has been a wonderful break. I settled in better than ever. The tent stayed up. My visualisations of being in the mandala have improved while I'm here anyway. This is the place where you can come and make yourself happy. This is the best place on earth. So far. Over and out from HotboyMadyamikaSurfingTheOceansofBliss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.