Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ra Thursday at ra Samye!

How the wind blew and the rain lashed, and the wriggling about in the tent trying to keep your face warm. There was sleet here yesterday, but what the hell!

Didn't get up till I heard the gong for the eight o clock meditation and then I rushed out and managed to collapse the tent. At least, it was only drizzling then. Still, nothing like a good hot shower to get you going!

Meditated for about two and a half hours this morning so far with two Tai Chi set and a wee bit of prostrating. The system for raising heat seems to be in place alright, but the problem is in the concentration and calming, of course. I won't be able to do these visualisations properly, I don't think, unless I'm in a long retreat. But who knows?

£15 is all it costs to come here with a tent and you get three meals for that. And you can have a shower. This has got to be value for money. Machine's running out. I'll blog again this afternoon, if I start floating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.