Saturday, March 26, 2005

Rat Jesus Christy thing

I was brought up a catholic and so I never had any idea about what was supposed to be going on with this crucifixion stuff. The son of God is supposed to be getting crucified for us, to save us from our sins.

What could be the operating system for this?

If you have no idea what the purpose of the crucifixion is, or how it operates, it's a bit hard to get into this all-powerful son of God stuff. If he is supposed to have saved you, how does getting crucified do it? What are they talking about?

I managed to get some hold on the Jesus Christ thing from Paramahansa Yogananda. In his book he says that great yogis can take the bad karma from their disciples by loading on the suffering. So according to this idea, the main thing is Pentecost when the the Holy Ghostie Men showed up, and the apostles started preaching ... assumedly after experiencing a massive kundalini arousal of some kind.

This doesn't help as far as the method of lifting other people's bad karma is concerned ... how does that operate? ... but at least starts to give the human sacrifice some point.

The buddhists helped a bit with Jesus Christ as well. Jesus Christ suffered and died for me because he had developed universal compassion, and the buddhists are into developing this. So Jesus Christ could have thought he was suffering and dying for everyone if he had developed this universal compassion.

This is still a christian country to some extent. I think to bring in meditation and buddhist ideas into Scotland we've got to rip off Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ was obviously a yogi or he couldn't have done the forty days and forty nights in the desert. Know thyself is buddhist. So Jesus Christ is a buddhist. I've been reading St Teresa of Avila recently. She's a buddhist as well. She couldn't tell the difference between mind, spirit and soul. How buddhist can you get? St Antony who invented western monasticism was definitely a buddhist. He shut himself into a place to meditate and didn't come out for ages. Anyone in a cave is a buddhist. Whatever happened to the catholics? Where did all the monks go?

One last thing about Jesus Christ. The magic and the miracles can't work if we exist as separate things. There has to be some kind of connection to connect through. Say you were going to cure a scab. You'd look at the scab and tell it to be better, I suppose. If you can actually make it better, there must be process, some way for the "force " of your thought to get through.

I told myself I could believe in miracles once long ago when my breathing seemed to have gone very shallow when I was meditating. Not much of a miracle, but something without apparent explanation. If you don't believe in anything, of course, you won't believe in miracles. You might believe in explanations though.

I got an email from my fans in the Masai Mara. I was asked why I was making comments on my own blog. These are the work of Brian Wilson, a demented stalker who wants to be my agent. However, in the many weeks since I set up this blog to track my attempts to get an agent using this page

I have failed completely to get any agents to look at it at all. PFD has still got the two packages I sent them weeks ago. I suppose the Egor they employ to sieve the packages and bin them hasn't reached mine yet. So I've had time to think what I want an agent for

All I need is a person who can do lunch. They have to know someone they can do the lunch with i.e someone who likes them because they have made money for them before. I want the agent just to show up and do the lunch. I do not expect the agent to have even read the book she/he is trying to punt. In fact, this lunch might work better if they haven't read it. Also, it would be better if the publisher didn't bother reading it either. What's the point of employing all these other people if you have to read the bloody books yourself. Yes, that's all I need an agent for. To do lunch. Take their cut and make me money.

To turn Brian Wilson into my agent I'd have to get him a bit of a makeover. With the baldy head and the false teeth sitting on the bar .... chewing the pig's face ... taking the clothes off in public ... might stick to the harassing emails for a while yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.