Friday, March 25, 2005

Rat Oddly Unsettling Feeling

This blog has an entry in Google. There seems to be some African people reading it now by the look of the comments it's been receiving. I think they must be Masai. I wonder if they'd like to become my agent. They could look up my wonderful writings here


If they did, you'd expect it to show on the stats for the site, but I did that yesterday and the hit didn't show up.

I am still suffering from the disease I contracted from Brian Wilson last Friday. One day this week I didn 't meditate at all. Once I thought that I usually meditate for about four or five hours a day and I wondered who that could be. Why would anybody want to do that?

It's nearly eleven o clock in the morning of Good Friday. I'll go away and meditate and see if I can remember why I do it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger zomba said...

Alison (se yesterday's comment) could be right, but another possibility is pellagra.

I realise that the symptoms - no energy to do anything but sit quietly for hours on end with the eyes closed - suggest kwashiorkor, but other symptoms definitely suggest pellagra.

I came across a vry interesting case of pellagra amongst the Rendille, the last time I was in norther Kenya, up at Loyangalani.

I remember it well, because it was on the occasion of my fourtieth birthday - what a day to remember!

Pellagra is quite common amongst the Rendille, though why this should be, I know not.

Menzies

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.