Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Rat Morning Glow

It must be nearly a month since I got back from the Samye Ling. Usually, you're faced with a gentle decline from the peaks attained there, but this time it has been a little different. There's been a definite development. Heat after the outbreath seems quite easily accessible now. It tends to happen.

What I'm looking for here is some further appreciation of emptiness. Or trying to see everything as empty, or void. When you're in the bliss/heat bubble that's easier since everything else that occurs, including the emotion which may accompany it, has to be seen as empty. This stuff just gets easier. It gets easier as you feel happier and more relaxed due to doses of ra bliss and that underlying feeling of general improvement in your mood/psyche.

No news yet on the agent front. I'll have to wait ages before PFD tell me they've binned my submission, then get into harrassing more of these agent bastards. Next time I think I'll cheat and keep going with the emails to other victims.

Brian Wilson, who has stolen my identity, is still begging to be my agent. But all he lives on is tripe and black pudding sausages. This will not go down well at the award ceremonies we'd have to attend. Also, with that amount of flatulence, it'll be a problem taking him anywhere

I have no idea what mental states await from this vajrayana juju, or what weird physical stuff might happen, but I'm not worried. It's not traditional to do this stuff out of a book and after a couple of empowerments, but this is the modern world. We need to develope tantric stuff in Scotland. Or outside Tibet. Anyway, I haven't hurt myself yet, so jog on.

I asked someone who doesn't meditate (B. Wilson) if they minded being called an E.T. (Evolutionary tail) instead of a flatheid. I don't think he much appreciates either. E.T. is a bit confusing though Steven Speilberg has given it recognition. How about P.T. Prehensile Tail is good because no one knows what it is yet. You could say, "Oh, you're a P.T., are you?""What's a P.T.?" They won't like it when you tell them they're a Prehensile Tail, but it's definitely time we went to war with these flatheids

This might be a hinayana position. These boys don't give a toss about the prehensile tails. In Mayayana, you should feel sorry for them. In the vajrayana, you should think they'r buddhas. In many ways, I'm hinayana with vajrayana pretensions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.