Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ra missed opportunity of a lunchtime!

I decided to give Robert Kirby of PFD another chance. I was going to send him a letter, but while looking for the agency's address, I came across a profile for Simon Trewin. It's here.
He emailed me yesterday. I think someone who has books which people actually want to buy should get him. Well, get him as an agent. If anyone would like to get a subscription to We Love Animals for Robert Kirby, be my guest. I've sent the letter to Simon Trewin instead.


After three weeks of this web page being up, no agents have been seduced into clicking anything on there at all.

Had fun chatting to someone at work about the retreat (It was only a week ago!). After you tell them about staring at the floorboards all morning, they tend to look at you twice. Are you pulling their leg? Telling them about being empowered to turn into a dude with four heads and a thousand arms is always going to be a laugh. Pulling two legs and you've still got plenty of arms left.

It's Wednesday afternoon. No work till next Monday. I should really get back to writing the novel I'm working on, but concentrating on growing some more arms would be more useful. How many writers can say they've got four heads. Even only when nobody else is looking. Hotboy. John McKenzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.