Friday, February 18, 2005

Ra totally nothing happening!

No nothing yet from the webpage. No emails, no nothing. It's about a fortnight since I set it up and not to be rich and famous so far is deeply disapointing. I put the title of the page and the title of the blog into google and got fung all. This world wide web stuff is going to be trickier than I thought.

No emails from R. Kirby from PFD particularly. So I sent him two emails to ask him to look at the page and he hasn't done so. Should I send round my friends in the Gambino family to have a word? Some peoople will take a limb for just fifty quid. I wonder how much you'd have to pay to get his wee finger removed. Anybody out there want to make a fiver?

The only person who has sent in comments to this page is Brian Wilson. He wants to be my agent. I don't think this is a good idea while he's still taking his clothes off in public, but in a couple of weeks time this might seem like the only offer and who knows?

I sent an email to Simon Pia who works for the Scotsman. I used to know a cat once who had a cousin that lived next door to him. I think this means that I've started networking.

As far as ra bliss is concerned, it is sometimes a wee bit difficult to come out of these retreats, and I've just stayed in today. But I meditated about three hours before two o clock and it seems that I can raise some heat still. A week sitting quietly doing nothing has really brought it on. This makes me the most fortunate of fortunate creatures. If I had to chose between a million pounds and being able to do these meditations, I have to chose the million pounds. No, that's the wrong way round!

The only blog I've read before I started writing this one was on Barry Graham's web page. Barry should be totally famous. I don't know why he isn't. He lives an authentic, heroic existence somewhere in a wood near Chattanooga, Tennessee. I sometimes wonder if this reminds him of the idyllic, peaceful little village he hails from near Glasgow in Scotland, called Maryhill.

I'm going to see if I can make a link to Barry's page. Except I don't know how to. Type Barry Graham into google and he comes right up first. I wonder how he did that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.