Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ra why oh why!

I'm new to blogging. The reason why I set this blog up (if I have!) is to track the progress made with the web page I have just set up to try to attract a literary agent. There are six unpublished novels and one unproduced play free to download on this page. It is at www.geocities.com/madyamika2000/index.html
Anyway, I started today using the web page Everyone Who Is Anyone... to contact someone at the PFD agency.

Also, I'd like somewhere to post stuff about meditation and the development of ra bliss, ra rapture and ra ecstasy! I'm going on a retreat for a week in two days and could blog from there if I can get this to work!

1 Comments:

Blogger zomba said...

Dear Madyamika,

Is the bliss rising today? Have you reached the white heat of bliss?

Have you learned to SMiLE today?

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.