Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ra RSPCA are coming to get you!

Simon Trewin from PFD sent me an email to say that you should wait a month. That was extremely nice of him. He could have done nothing. If he had done nothing, the RSPCA would be on their way to Robert Kirby's office, searching for the sexually molested chihuachua ... whatever that wee dog is called. Am I getting a message about Robert here? Is Simon the only one there who likes him? Anyway, you can't wait a month for someone who won't answer in the first place. I think I'll give Robert the sack.

I'm supposed to advertise my web page, I suppose. So here it is .LINK


Barry Graham says he gets to the top of google because he writes Barry Graham a lot. I never write John McKenzie. I'll sign the blogs John McKenzie. There, that's three John McKenzies in a row. Piece of cake this bloggy stuff.

Excellent meditations today every time I had a go. Wakened up before the alarm at six and that one was a beauty. Big difference to before the retreat. It's bound to start getting really weird soon. The bit after the vase breath is really like a very different space. You've jumped the fence. It's this part which seems to be getting reinforced somehow. Who knows how anything. John McKenzie. See? John McKenzie four times. Dearie me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.