Monday, February 21, 2005

Rat Googly Feeling!

Found myself on Google. Well, this blog. If I'd called this John McKenzie's Wonderful Writings! instead of RaBlissBlog, I could have got a Google entry with the page name. I need professional help.

Found out that this is funny page stuff and it's one of them html things. I'm going to make a link now. Yes, I am. Link If you click that, you go to America. Far out.

I have failed to get Robert Kirby, of the agents PFD, to answer my email even just to say fung off. So I have sent an email to everyone on the email list at PFD telling them that Robert is not answering my email and that if he doesn't answer by tomorrow night, I'm going to email the RSPCA, saying he's got a chihuahua which he keeps in his desk for immoral purposes. They'll be able to watch the men in the uniforms go into his office to investigate him. So they will.


Today was my first day back at work. Someone sat beside me and asked what I'd been doing during my holidays. I said there was this nice shiny floor and I stared at a join in the floorboards for about five hours one morning. But not five hours straight. I had to get up to do stretchy stuff every now and again. Then the powerpoint presentation stopped the chat. Convincing someone that I was completely off my head wouldn't be that difficult.

First day back at work. Check levels. Bliss way up. Can get some heat on. It would be great if you could fry an egg on the palm of your hand. Save you a fortune in cooking bills!

1 Comments:

Blogger zomba said...

You said "Convincing someone that I was completely off my head wouldn't be that difficult." Perhaps this is an understatement?

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.