Thursday, February 24, 2005

Ra Data Transfer Disaster!

Fung links don't work on the site sometimes. Barry Graham got in touch. His site is here and it works. Got a message saying data transfer allocation ran out and the thing would stop for an hour. What is all this? I've asked Yahoo. I suspect this free site hosting may be the phonus balonus.
Got a message about this site
I saw this band's first gig. The site looks great! The band member who did the site is only about ten. I was thinking of offering him a deal to build a page. Kids are dead cheap. I could offer him one percent of all the money the page makes until he makes ten grand. Could be a thousand grand. I could offer him a million. I think I'll have to ask his mum. Whatever happened to young people?

Thought Simon Trewin might have emailed today to say I should wait for how long, your links don't work anyway, ya prat! But nothing. I think you can set the fire brigade on people, can't you?

Brilliant bliss this evening. Much better than this morning. Somebody knows about these timings. Must be something to do with your biorhythms and the length of day. Or horses frolicking on the moon. Be something to do with something anyway. In future, I'll write a lot more about ra bliss. Ra bliss, ra bliss.

3 Comments:

Blogger zomba said...

Madyamika2000,

Child labour is surely unethical?

Nobis

7:53 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

Dear Dorje,

Life often consists of lamentations and retributions.

But...

"Always look on the bright side of life"

Don't go down the dinosaur way.

Why did Dr H.S.T. choose one of the other paths? Its so upsettimg.

Nobis

1:03 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

And my dear friend and Dharma brother John McKenzie (a.k.a. Hotboy Madyamika Surfing the Ocean of Bliss) now has both a blog and a website. John’s novel Are You Boys Cyclists? was one of the best Scottish books published in the 1990s, and his site lets you read a ton of his work for free. He’s the only writer I know other than myself who’s also a former boxer and a current lay Buddhist monk (his tradition is Tibetan, mine is Zen). It is also unlikely that I could have written The Book of Man without him, and I'm damned if I know how I could have survived Scotland in the early 1990s with my sanity intact if he hadn't been there.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.