Thursday, March 03, 2005

Ra Weird Space Envelope

I can't do the visualisations you're supposed to do for deity yoga. I assume you'd have to be in retreat for some time to get your mind calm enough.

But something has come up after the vase breath which is very weird. Even among all the other weirdness of bliss and heat, this is weird. You mind does really seem to go into a something else. Your body feel inflated almost, but ... it is different. I don't know what's in that space. It seems a bit easier to emanate as a deity there (although you're just imagining)(still) and try developing something called vajra pride.

You're supposed to get into vajra pride. I have no idea why. I suppose if you'd four heads and a thousand arms you'd feel a bit advantaged anyway.

Got Tsongkhapa's Six Yogas of Naropa by Glenn H. Mullin from the cosmic bookshop a couple of days ago. That and The Bliss of Inner Fire by Lama Thubden (?) Yeshe are what you need if you want to do some research into this juju. I've bought the first one mentioned twice and lost it twice. Almost all I know about this juju is in these books.

I can't really excuse tormenting any agents today. If Pat Kavanagh is getting someone to look over the fifty pages I sent her, I can't start hustling someone else, can I? Anyway, I read the fifty pages myself today and .... well, what do I know

I think only Brian Wilson and maybe Barry Graham read this blog. If anyone else reads it, they could go to my website, read the first fifty pages of Bomber (that's what I sent her) and send me an email to tell me what they think. She wanted something which best represented my writing. Well, that does, but my writing from twenty years ago. It's not as good as it has to be.


http://www.blogger.com/">Blog Search Engine
-Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on
BlogSearchEngine.com

http://www.blogger.com/">Blog Universe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.