Thursday, March 24, 2005

Ra bells of hell!

Was reading one of the two books that told me all I needed to know about the cosmic east and the cunning yoga techniques when I came across the bit that said I was heading straight for hell!

I don't believe in hell.

Maybe the hell stuff can be taken as a metaphor for doing this and something really bad will happen. You're supposed to have the deity stuff sorted before you start blowing heat up your cosmic pipes. I think you're supposed to be able to emanate with radiance and pride. I thought I'd just do the two parts at the same time, kind of thing.

When you've got the swamp, you don't feel like meditating. It's not a holiday. You don't feel like reading much. I haven't written much. I have watched quite a few videos over the past few days. Still, I'm getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.