Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Ra Samye Ling!!!

Blogging from the cafe at the wonderful Samye Ling!!

I feel so pleased to have got here without incident and to have started this three day retreat in such good form. I don't remember ever feeling this good on my first day here

Train at 7:21 from Edinburgh Waverley and you're here at ten past ten. Put up the tent. The ground is full of stones and some of the tent is starting to look like old age, but I got it up during a break in the rainy day. But a really good journey on the train. Everything really good. Unfortunately, there won't be any meditating with the abbot this trip since Germe, the gatekeeper to Nirvana, told someone he was on the Holy Isle.

Was told last night that a really good friend in Aussie has got the very bad cough from smoking fags as a younger joe. Well, I may be there someday myself. I've already asked the Pope to sort it out for him, so I expect him to be better as I write this! Otherwise, I guess I'll dedicate all the merit from this retreat to his health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.