Saturday, April 02, 2005

Rat Healthy Feeling

Had a relapse of ra flu and it's just gone now really. Two weeks of more or less swamp.


I was engaging with Pat Kavanagh of PFD over trying to get an agent, sending packages that will go straight into the bin and such like business matters. So there's no chance of her becoming my agent! I checked out her client list which popped up on Google. Laurie Lee's estate, etc., etc., etc. This woman is not skint. If I'd her money, I'd have stopped working a long time ago. Having said that, she did reply to any email I sent her, so if you'd anything anyone wanted to buy, she'd be great, I'm sure.

Just before I went to the Samye Ling at the start of this blog in February, I set up the web page
with the six books, etc., to try to attract an agent and I can say with some certainty that I haven't managed to get anyone in the business to look at it yet.

I think what I'll have to do is get an agent to agree to look at a package with published books in it, etc. There has to be a way to get passed those who filter the mail. This is going to cost. Return post, etc. I'll have to speak to someone on the phone. What a bummer! If it wasn't for the poor starving orphans!

With the lungs clearing up, I was able to get back into the meditations today. You forget how weird this inner heat juju is. You don't only get ra bliss and ra heat, there's another state of mind checking in there as well. And things start to look even weirder than they normally do. I don't know what this is. Actually, I don't know what anything is.

I don't care if it's tough stuff down at the Samye this time or happy clappy cavorting in the springtime stuff. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.