Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Rat Samye Ling Again!

I got an email today from PFD, replying to an email I sent two months ago, February 7th. They said they now had my package. So there's a package into PFD and the one yesterday to Eaun Thorneycroft at Curtis Brown. This was not supposed to happen.

This blog about not getting an agent has been on the go now since the start of February. Since then I have made practically no progress at all. I still haven't managed to get a single agent to look at anything and not one has been induced to look at the web page.

I could have sent packages with books, tapes, etc., out to all the big agencies in Febuary and I doubt if it would have made any difference at all.

I'd much rather emanate as a deity! That sounds much better than trying to convince people you don't know to make money for you. Much better. So I'll be on holiday at the Samye Ling for three nights from tomorrow. I spoke to Germe, the gatekeeper to Nirvana, this morning. I was swithering about taking a tent, but I had to tell Germe then and there. So it's a tent. I'm a wee bit nervous, but I'm sure by Thursday evening I've be sitting in the temple intoxicated by ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss.

I saw the original Samye Ling on a video last Wednesday. It was a wreck till one of the Dalai Lama's gurus paid it a visit after thirty years of exile. He wanted it fixed and it seems to have gotten fixed. It would be great to be able to do stuff like that. The man, whose name I can't remember, has been in and out of my head ever since. Nice manner, this boy had about him. Made me want to visit Bhutan. I'll need to get books published to get the money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.