Friday, April 08, 2005

Ra Pope's burial day

I awoke to flappy tent noises today. What a racket! The tent I'm in here is about twenty years old and is very saggy. It used to be a two person tent, but you can't believe it now. Everything touches everything else. Still, last night coming down from the temple, the stars were blazing. You can't get that in the city anymore. So it wasn't raining for once.

I was inside the sleeping bag when I wakened. I thought: trade up! Trade up! Get a room for the night. But that's just the first thing feeling. The gatekeeper told me I could use the showers, so once you've showered everything is cool again.

I was in time for the eight o clock meditation today. I'm a big fan of one of the nuns here and I send her letters telling her about the state of ra bliss, etc. I was thinking as I was going into a deity yoga session, should I be doing this. Yes! An impression of her flashed up. I don't know if that was from me or her. I got the same thing once when I was thinking about sex after a visit here. What do you do about sex? Meditate! I got the lama flashing up for that one.

I'm in the cafe here for a half hour break. Really, I should be reading my cosmic book, but I'm getting addicted to blogging. I keep a diary, but you can't type in it! It's nearly eleven in the morning. The wind is biting and the sun is out.

The meditations this morning were superb. Great bliss and some heat though I kind of forget about the deity yoga sometimes. Emptiness and ra bliss is what I suppose I'm looking for. But just before I got here was brilliant. People who don't learn to meditate are unfortunate creatures. I don't know why I'm so lucky to be here. I guess I knew how to make the effort.

I would have watched some of the Pope's funeral on the telly today. Once a relative of mine, who throughout the time I knew her caused nothing but problems, died of ra drink. I went to her funeral and it was all forgotten. You've got to forgive and forget. The Holy Roman Apostolic and Universal Catholic Church is why I'm a buddhist. Being the Pope is a tough gig. I hope he can cure my pal of his bad cough. I assume not, but this is a miraculous universe and what do I know? Hotboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.