Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ra First Bliss!

Looks like we've got a Taliban tim for Pope. The Panzer Papa.

All that stuff in the last blog about Jesus Christ reminded me of Mel Gibson's movie about Ra Passion. I haven't seen it. I don't think I could take it. When it got to the bit when they start nailing him onto the cross and he yells freeeedom, and then you have to go out and tolchock the basturn English ... who wrote that version?

I'm interested in doing deity yoga because once you have been able to collect the Four Blisses, you can go straight into the First Bliss as soon as you start to meditate. I'm sure the boy said that in The Bliss of Inner Fire. The first bliss is described as completely amazingly extraordinary bliss. Or something like that. More mind blowing bliss than you can conceive of. Ra inconceivable bliss even if you've got ra bliss in abundance already bliss.

This might not make much sense to a flatheid who hasn't had any of ra bliss at all.

The photie I was blogging about in the last blog is of the abbot of the Samye Ling. If I go mad or spontaneously combust or completely wreck my health with this juju, it's no one's fault but my own. They don't sell The Bliss of Inner Fire in the Samye Ling shop. The lama told me to do mahamudra meditations, not this other stuff.

By the time you get to the first bliss, you're supposed to have stopped breathing. The airs have entered the central channel, it seems.

If anyone is interested in doing this juju, I would definitely think twice about it. You'd have to have done tons of calming meditation first. Gopi Khrishna, the man who knows, says messing about with kundalini arousals can make you insane, ill and dead.

It's cheap, it's dangerous, it could drive you bonkers. Here's something mad. I think this is just calming stuff. You're looking out the window from room 11 at the Samye and it's getting dark. You can see the stupa though and the outline of the hill behind it. A garden is below the window and there's the pond with the wee island before the stupa. You start projecting the photie of the lama onto the outline of the hill and it sticks there. You can put the photie along the roof of |Johnson House, the original building there. All over the joint there's photies of the lama. You've decorated the place with them. I don't know what that means. It's only happened once or twice.

The Matrix is a good movie. There will be something out there, but god knows what it is.

Trying to establish the first bliss would be the just the basis for all the other blisses of course. Ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss.

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

It's not often I get the chance to tell people that I am separated from Mel Gibson by six degrees, actually less than that.

My old Glasgow friend Allan Tall had a good part in Braveheart, until an RAF jet flying low over the set not only ruined the take, it panicked Allan's horse and he broke his pelvis when was thrown. You can read the details at www.allantall.co.uk

Meanwhile, Baronage says that "The crowning absurdity to this movie must be the idea that the hero fathered the future Kings of England"

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.