Saturday, April 23, 2005

Ra Blissy Bliss

Since this is a bliss blog, I should just say something about ra bliss. It comes and goes. Sometimes you can be sitting in what you think is ra bliss when you are almost overcome with even more bliss. There is something seriously wrong with the way meditation is marketed to people. THIS IS RA BLISS!! I never knew anything about ra bliss when I started meditating.

Hot white, radiant bright. There's also a wee step into another space and even more enfolding bliss. This feeling is far, far better than you could get with any drugs. It's the quintessential junk. It's the junk beyond the dreams of junk. And I'm sure I'm still nowhere near the first bliss.

For some reason these wonderful feelings of bliss tend to be available about this time of night, later in the evening. I wonder if that's the same for everyone. If boxing training is between seven and nine, about eight if you're fit you can feel like superman. What's going on at that time of day?

There are five eggs in the wren's nest. I put my hand in again and nothing tried to eat it. That's the last. The wren never sits on my head. I wonder if it knows I'm alive.

I dug sixteen tons and what did I get? I love physical exercise, but digging is such a thief. Take my hat off to the Irish navvies. There's always more of the world to dig. The neverending dig. It's brutal to your ego. It's my doing on the path. You bliss and then you dig. The sun was pouring down and the wind was cold when it blew. Perfect Edinburgh spring day.

When the springtime will come, Oh, wont we have fun. We'll get out of jail and we'll go on the bum. Maybe Joe Hill.

Ra bliss this evening was the kind of hit you'd give yourself if you were God. How much bliss can you take? Then it ratchets up. The bliss is neverending and so is the digging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.