Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ra Dangers Again

Here is a site that tells you about the danger of the kundalini juju. There's tons of them. I thought I should tell anyone reading this blog about this dangerous stuff again, but I'm not going to do much of that anymore. If you really want to emanate as a deity, you should get your butt down to the Samye Ling.


None of these horrible things that happen to folk are going to happen to me. I was probably ready for this nine years ago, but I came back from a trip to Nepal with a nicotine addiction which I didn't manage to lose for about six years. This trip is recounted in the Buddha and the Big Bad Wolf.
If you want to know what an experience of non-self and emptiness looks like, it's there at about the start of chapter four or five.

I'd like another one of them. I don't think I'll have one till I totally clean up my act. I've been trying to do that for the past couple of years, but there's still a wee bit to go!!

It has been a beautiful day here today. I spent most of it ... till after three (it's half six now) ... in the hut. The morning meditations were not really what you want. Too much internal wandering, but after the one o clock gun (they try to hit me from the castle battlements with a shell every day, and every day they miss!), I started into the breathing stuff and then it really kicked in.

Once upon a time ... it's as if I was looking at a photie of Everest. Now I feel like I'm at the bottom looking up. I've just got to climb the bugger now!

I write wee notes to this nun at the Samye. In deference to St Teresa of Avila, that well known buddhist, I'll start calling her Teresa. Well, I write Teresa notes saying there's no problems. I'm not getting pains and the heat seems to be rising as it should. This sometimes reminds me of stories of first time pregnant women who rush to hospital in severe pain. After an examination, sometimes they are sent home again. I know it's sore, hen, but it's no really started yet. Wait for a couple of hours and you'll know what bloody sore is!

I almost got the BBBW published and then I didn't. I told the sensei it was dead in the water and he said you had to bear witness. That's what this blog is essentially. I don't expect to get an agent or get anything published in my life, but I will emanate as a deity!

I had an interaction with someone called Wisdomebooks.
His name is Graeme Eastman. Brian Wilson told me about blog directories which is why I reckon you can find this on Google, but I didn't know about ebook directories until I went and looked. After filling in all these online forms, I got an email from Graeme saying he'd lost them. This was wonderful, exactly the kind of thing I'd do. He also said he sold books on HOW TO, but didn't know bugger all about fiction. I immediately asked him to be my American agent for Bomber. He can get twenty percent of anything he can make on it.

What I'm really into is empirical mysticism. It's mysticalism without religion really. Experiential juju. That's why I call most religious things juju. I like juju. It's the funny hats and that which put people off!

Tonight I'd like to finish by pointing out the the founder of Sikhism was obviously a buddhist. I think he went off to meditate and lost the plot, and then showed up three days later, telling folk there were no hindus and no moslems. I've got a lot of time for this guy, but they've got some kind of weird hairdo and some strange undergarment policies. I think they carry knives as well. Very Scottish. But Guru Nanak was another buddhist. That's Jesus Christ, St Antony, St Teresa and Guru Nanak. Aye, Guatama Siddharta was also a bit of a buddhist.

I'm going to go to the allotment now. I may be some time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.