Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Rem Agents!

I set up this blog really to follow the agent trail. Like, see who'd told me to fung off and when, so that when I got the siddhis (magic powers!) I'd make sure they got theirs,

But it's full of a lot of irrelevant stuff about meditating! You can get addicted to blogging. Addicted to anything.

Anyway, eventually I found the entry about Euan Thorneycroft at Curtis Brown. It's a month since I sent him a package, so I've sent a wee email asking if he's still alive.

If I get no email back (probable) or one back saying he doesn't remember anything about it, it'll just go to show that there's no point in playing honest injun with these people. The PFD folk have now had two packages from me for well over a month.

Does anyone know anything about agents out there? Do they have slush piles which strange office temps are sent to clear out and bin every now and again? I suspect they might. On the other hand, you might be able to get adult fiction published these days without an agent. This is impossible with kidsbooks. No agent and nobody will read one of those.

Brian Wilson is heading off for Tennessee. I might ask him to visit some literary agencies in London on the way back. Then they'll be sorry! Hotboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.