Sunday, May 08, 2005

Ra People Sitting on Your Head!

You're supposed to think your guru is like the buddha. Or is a buddha. Or even better. You're supposed to develop devotion for your guru or the juju might not work. This is not an easy thing for your usual Scottish person. We're all Jock Tamson's bairns around here.

I might have heard this from Anagorika Govinda who was just about the first buddhisty boy I'd read. This is how ra bliss usually starts. Often I get blissed out of my face doing this.

You imagine somebody on top of your head. Say you were a christian and you imagined Jesus Christ's head from the Turin Shroud a bit above your head. So you've got the image of Jesus Christ's head above your head. You could really just try to hold it there. Then, you say to yourself: Jesus Christ, who suffered and died for me, is my guru. Please give me your wisdom mind. Then the image becomes a white line going up and up, and then you start taking this down your body through the top of your head. You pour the white stuff right down through your body and then imagine all the impurities leaving your body. I usually think of a black brick. You make the black stuff fall and get smaller and smaller. This will make you feel as if you are floating. When the black stuff is very small, a chinese dragon eats it and turns that into ra bliss as well. If you do this juju, you will sometimes feel really, really fantastic! This is ra bliss.

Tomorrow, I'm going to stir up some apathy among the agenting classes.

Poisonous and I cycled to Port Seton today. I thought we'd just be going down the road a wee bit. Looking back from Port Seton, you could see the bay city. It looked gorgeous from Mussleburgh. It looked a long way back from Port Seton. We cycled for about three hours. I fell asleep in the bath. Lance Armstrong eat your heart out. Hotboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.