Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ra Later On!

The only person who phoned today was Brian Wilson's chimp. He said he can now speak four languages, including Gaelic, and would now like to become my literary agent. He can't read and doesn't know how to answer an email, but he can light fat cigars using twenty pound notes and can eat lunch with the best of them as long as he doesn't have to pay and there's bananas on the menu. Definitely a candidate for agent of the year!

I showed one of the people who live here my new trick. That's the headstand into a lotus then sitting down. She was impressed. I think she'd be more impressed if I could give her a couple of grand when she goes to college. Me and Gordon Brown both got grants. Shame on them!

I can go up to the allotment now (just the back of one!). I'll do a tai chi set on the way. There's a huge expanse of grass in Inverleith Park. Nothing in it but sky. You can stand in the middle and no one is within a hundred and fifty yards of you.

One of the other people who stays here is going away from the weekend. She's meeting someone I used to share a student house with in 1971. Haven't seen him for about eighteen years. A character based on him is in Alma Mater. How weird it would be for him to read that. If I was him, I wouldn't want to.

Because the Domestic Bliss is away, I won't be asked to go anywhere. Hurrah!! I won't have to see anyone except my aged parent tomorrow. This is great. Everytime I speak to a flatheid I know, all I get is disturbed, funged up, or bizarre.

Last night sometimes there was so much bliss, it was as if I was hardly there at all.

Is that what happens when you die, daddy? No, because you are a stupid flatheid, you could easily get a part in some nightmare 3D horrorshow all of your own!

I'm off now for a wonderful afternoon. Days like this, I feel ... the Tao that can be expressed is not the real Tao ... like I'm in the right place, right time. Hotboy

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy, I came to these islands expressly to get away from the bustle of Scottish life and live in peace amongst a handful of pacifist reformed nazis. Now I find the population has tripled overnight, oevrrun with Brian and his hangers-on, not to mention fraudulent anagrams. I should never have bowed to reader pressure to publish the map of how to get here. Next year they're building a Club 18 to 30. robmcj (TM)

PS, did a bomb destroy the front of the allotment? Look on the bright side, that's halved the digging.

PPS - No In Salami (anag), was it you?

12:26 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Nobis. They refused to put me on yellow and whites. You must be a special case. What symptoms did you fake? Or was it the anagramorrhea that swung it for you? Respec', robmcj.

PS - sorry I didn't make it last night, you never said *which* bougainvillea.

PPS - I'd like to dissociate myself from the fraudulent J.Cromb (anag)'s maligning of you. I am sure you really do enjoy a banana.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.