Friday, May 13, 2005

Ra Hullo Down There!

If you do not think Martians can visit this blog, have a look at this. This isn't a hoax site. That is supposed to be a picture of the Virgin Mary on top of a church. I first came upon this wonderment about twenty years ago. It didn't get much publicity when I was a tim, but the church is a coptic church. Say it isn't the Virgin Mary. She's been dead a long while and real folk don't go white and float about like that. Well, what is it then? The boy who first spotted it pointed to it with a sore finger which was miraculously cured. I love stuff like that!

I stuck calmness and desert fathers into Google and got this coptic pope going on about calmness. A whole document about this calmness and the different kinds of calmness. I think the coptics might be worth finding out about. The desert fathers were like Saint Antony, I think. Bare arsed dudes surfing the oceans of bliss.

I'm nothing like calm enough. I blogged a while ago about once or twice being able to stick representations of the lama onto things like trees and houses and them staying there. I wasn't much excited by this then, but I think I was very calm. I think if you were very calm and could place these mantric symbols in the chakras in your body, then they might stay like that. This means that when you went looking for them while doing whatever juju, they'd be there. You wouldn't be trying to contruct them from scratch. You'd just see them there. I hadn't connected these things before. That makes me feel really stupid.

I don't think I've ever had a properly calmed mind. Seems unlikely. But it has gone calm enough for me to know that something does change in the way it works. You can project images onto things. Like the lama or maybe these coloured symbols in your body. Must be how you do the mandala. You'd have to be awfully calm for an awfully long time if it works like that. I'm still hoping for the bolt of lightning and voila, the Acid King!

Poisonous was good value today. A conversation with Poisonous ... dance with a black mamba. The sneering riposte. You should never go first. He waits brilliantly. He watched me dig. I told him about Milarepa and pointless endeavours. He smirked. He doesn't make the slightest effort to be nice, but he is my deep dear friend. I don't actually like nice people. Nice people can give you the creeps.

4 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy, you might like to know that the virgin mary has appeared as a fencepost at the beach in Sydney, see here and here

Glad to be of help, robmcj.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Nae photies of the virgin though, Adolf! Nae flatheids or badly toilet trained earthlings have ever given any explanations as to what was going on at Zeitun. It's a mystery? Hotboy

5:02 PM  
Blogger Currently Alec McClochendichter said...

Mental. Ven Chenzen Tonyi says - discover the barriers to intimacy and how to remove them.

Moxy.

8:01 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy, I was expertly toilet trained, and will shortly be posting the photographs to prove it. robmcj

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.