Saturday, April 21, 2007

Rat Vase Breath Again!

Saturday 11:15 p.m.
This is RaBlissBlog! Experiential mysticism! I don't know about anything. I don't believe in anything. I don't even believe in scepticism. I'm sceptical about scepticism. But I know what I know.

Hotboy, the Masai Warriors have hopped off the park. The creatures from Outer Space and the spam robots are the only current visitations. You're addressing only the most fortunate of fortunate creatures, Hotboy. You can say what you like!

The spam robots like ra bliss, Hotboy. The flatheids just don't get ra bliss. The flatheids are flatheids after all. Tell us about ra bliss, Hotboy.

If you were the usual sweetie eating progeny of the evil bourgeois, you will not like to be told you are a flatheid, who will never get ra bliss, or even any idea of what human beingness might be at all, because you do not meditate. I thought if I went on about ra bliss, these sweetie eating morons might start to meditate, but the flatheids are lazy and stupid which is why they are flatheids.

Just tell us about ra bliss, Hotboy. Okay, Jack, this one's just for you.

To get ra bliss you have to try.

Do I have the words? Incohate. Incoate. Unable to express ra bliss in words for flatheids ...

Ra bliss evolves. I started getting the white light and wind in my sails when I started getting up at six and meditating for over an hour before I saw anyone or went to work.

Or I got it when I started meditating three times a day, for a half hour each time, but only really got it when I started getting up early and doing the meditations then. It became established.

If you're not doing two hours a day, you're not at the races.

You may interpose with your little snide remarks now. You don't accept your ignorance. You believe in things. Especially things you think, your thoughts. You are a moron. Two hours a day isn't long. What a fool you are!

I can't describe it. Today ra bliss and ra heat made me think I might be a long way away from my comfort zone, which is how they surround me, the flatheids, the thoughts, the beliefs. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

Did you get the first bliss of the four blisses, Hotboy?

No, I don't think I did, Jack. I probably wasn't even close. Was it hot, Hotboy? It was comforting and warm and delicious. The after-effects of the vase breathing moved on.

Emile Zola wrote wonderful descriptions. Even if I was Emile Zola, I could not bring you close to what it might be like to experience this level of ra bliss. And even if I could describe it to you, there is no point because as a dedicated sweetie eating fool, you wouldn't get up to do the hour and get into ra bliss.

Oh, what a fortunate, fortunate creature I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

Sunday 8:42 a.m.
I've been meditating since I got up about seven. I think I've cracked it, Jack. I can really raise heat! Lots of it! And sometimes ra bliss seems more like ecstasy! What a life! Shame about the too dumb to meditate, but it's not my fault they're flatheids.

Sunday 1:22 p.m.
I have to give credit to the Buddhas in the south west. Forming some kind of contact with the folk at the Samye Ling is the best thing that ever happened to me. But a lot of good things have happened to me.

I had an inner heat experience in April 6th, 2003, I think. This was a one off really. I first started noticing effects from vase breathing when I took to my hut for ten weeks about this time in 2004. So I've been trying to get into this vase breathing juju since then. Bang on three years since. Fears of blackouts, fits, completely screwing up the energy flow in your body, going mad, etc., etc., were swallowed. For this juju is the weirdest of the weird. But the more I do it, the more confidence I get in the lama. Compared to joes like that, I don't think I've even started meditating.

They say you should do this stuff under the guidance of a qualified master i.e. someone who has at least realised emptiness. I haven't spoken to the lama for a couple of years, but to do this stuff you should regard your guru as a buddha and I reckoned I might have to speak to him, but he didn't have to speak to me. And so it has turned out.

I'm just going to keep practising. Throughout this period from 2004 , I've probably been doing 30 hours a week anyway.

To be happier I have to do several things. I've got to start living within my income. That means I have to stop spending money and pay off my overdraft, etc. Also, I have to give up any idea of getting my new book, or any other book published. I'll probably have to keep my jobbie for the foreseeable and I probably won't get to the Himalayas again, but that's all right.

If you don't meditate and think you're happy, then I'm happy for you. Baiting flatheids is the most fun I get!

7 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Now then, about the vase breathing, could you just blow into this bag?

4:52 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Do you think meditating could get rid of this major headache I have had for over a week?

I am the fortunate creature to have you, Rob and MMIII as friends!

Have a blissful weekend Hotboy!
~xo

6:05 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Onan? How dare you! I'm completely teetotal! Hotboy
Lee Ann: A headache? That's a nuisance. Imagining a wee medicine buddha in the middle of your head radiating healing and light might be a bit advanced! If I were you, I'd get up one day and start drinking pints of warm water with a pinch of salt (that stops it going through your kidneys). About five or six pints later clear water comes out. Then stop. At least, it'll stop you thinking about your headache! Hotboy p.s. the link to the sweetener story was dead interesting!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Just a toy said...

Hotboy, you are difinetly one of a kind. You need to visit your brothers somewhere in the blissfull land of Thailand and meditate yourself into blissfull oblivion.

Lee Ann, please don't take this wrong. Try sex. It should stop the headache.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Toyo! I'd love to disappear into a forest in Thailand, but I'm afraid there are too many temptations in Bangkok, etc. Having your whatsits frozen off half way up the Himalayas is more like it! Hotboy

1:20 PM  
Blogger ion said...

30 hrs a week? That sounds like work! And isn't it hard not to think thoughts? Please send Lee Ann some medicine grains for her headache.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: Thoughts arise. You can't help that! It's what you do with them when they arise ... You're supposed to let them go, tranform them or cut them off. Usually, let them go! Hotboy p.s. The cosmic medicine doesn't travel well on the blogosphere!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.